Griefers on PvE7

Discussion in 'General' started by terrorEAST, Jun 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I just witnessed a raid in a PvE server today at 5:30am (UTC +8:00) no mods were in the server and I was startled because they were using shadowstalker which is causing a huge explosion sound and because I was hurrying to the area I wasn't able to take a screenshot of the players. Evidence would quickly despawn and the griefers will probably get away with this one.

2. Screenshot the player list showing who is connected to the server and upload it.

Who's base was hit and where was it?

3. It was C2's base (Inspector C2 now) and it was near Heritage Valley. Also I cannot provide a recent screenshot of the player list.The alleged griefers were Arena and Wookie who also destroyed several metal lockers that they claimed to be theirs, but it was owned by ZACH's group. They were first shooting at the lockers then moved to C2's base to "hunt deers and cows" with a Shadowstalker near Heritage Valley when I caught them C2's garage wall was gone and the car inside was already burning, Wookie was the last one to teleport home. They denied the accusation and kept spamming the chat with how they caught 1 beef and so on.

4. Ok thanks for the info. We'll be watching. :)

5. I just watched Wookie try to dump pillars and rails from his skybase. Funny thing about dropping items from the sky. They float right back up. He and Huggable Zombie disconnected right after the float. o_O

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.