Insufficient Evidence Base griefing report PVE1

Discussion in 'Insufficient Evidence' started by {WC}PistolPete, Jan 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I logged in around 12:00~12:15 EST 19 Jan 2016 to find that almost every base in the game had been moderately to heavily griefed. While trying to locate the offender (only a handful of players in the server) I happened to find a drop from some exploded crates at a griefed base. This was just a few minutes before a server restart so the offender was one of the handful in the server. I've uploaded the screenshots of one of the griefed bases showing the item drops.

I have a list of the players in game at the time and their steam names. I won't post them here because they are all equally innocent and yet suspect. PM me if you want the list so that the mods/admins can keep an eye out for these players as one of them is the griefer of at least six bases.

And just for the record... All of the bases I saw griefed were essentially intact when I logged out earlier in the day. They are heavily damaged/wrecked now.

Attached Files:

2. I agree.they should creating a system where only players that build the bases can only destroy it and no other players can touch it. And it's really annoying to see players causing trouble unlike some of us that wants to enjoy the game without thinking that something bad might happen because we put so much time and effort in to building bases

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I'm on it! thanks for notifying me.

4. Dang that sucks I once built this awesome base way up in the sky too I reached the out of bounds but I logged on four days ago and I started to fall down to my watery death below they destroyed everything except one wall ;-;

5. Due to insufficient evidence this ban has been rejected and the player will not be banned.

Please be sure to take screenshot(s), video(s) or have witnesses and fill out the form.

- Kind Regards

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.