An admin rrobed us

Discussion in 'General' started by Lmx036, Apr 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi an admin just taked our house in ipv 1 in pei that taked all day to build it says is his howa hes called maggot please help us get our house again

2. "maggot" was the first to call for help for base griefing.

The "maggot" to whom you refer is neither an admin nor staff. He's just a regular player. I have screenshots of this confrontation. Maggot is able to work the metal door and add to the structure while you, HRKiller and Rubario Gameplays do nothing to prove the base is or was yours. You did not salvage any part of the structure, open the door or /home to the beds in the structure while I was there. I moved you and Rubario to the inside of a safe, closed cargo container on Holman Island where, instead of using the /home command to go back to your base, you opened the cargo container, walked out of the base and died.

I'm sorry but there is currently no proof to your claim.

Attached Files:

3. well thanks i was pretty scared now i now evrything that HRkiller that i was talking in skype he lied to ud he said this was HIS house

4. Ahh, that helps explain everything a little better. Be careful with whom you team, especially if it's someone you haven't played online with before. When in doubt don't team. You can always ask if a moderator or admin is in the server or look for us in Teamspeak : justplayhere.com for the teamspeak server/ip.

5. If you have a problem with a case like this feel free to find a staff member on our Teamspeak 3 server and ask for a Mod for help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.